How to open an account
Call Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products at 800-253-3669 to open an account or simply visit our website at www.bauschsvp.com .
How to place an order
Call Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products at 800-253-3669, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm EST; fax your order anytime to 800-899-5612; or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your account number when placing orders or making payments.
Initial Order Process (New Fit to Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products)
- Contact Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products with Rx, Ks, ADD powers, and HVID (if available). You can specify contact lens Rx or have our consultants calculate it for you from the spectacle Rx.
- All single lenses feature a 120-day warranty. Reorder as necessary to achieve acceptable fit and vision. The EZ-Exchange™ program allows you to make a lens exchange without returning the original lens. Simply contact Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products with the new parameters and Rx. Your lens will be manufactured as a no-charge remake.
- For quarterly replacement, order the 3-pack upgrade; for bi-monthly and monthly replacement, order the 5-pack upgrade. An identical single lens must be purchased to order a 3-pack or 5-pack upgrade. Limit one 3-pack or 5-pack upgrade per single lens purchased. 3-packs and 5-packs are non-warranted and must be ordered within 120 days of initial order.
Annual replacement orders
- If a lens parameter change is indicated, repeat the initial order process.
- If no lens parameter change is indicated, order the singles, 4-packs, or 6-packs as appropriate for each lens replacement schedule. 4-packs and 6-packs are non-warranted.
Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products’s hassle free EZ-Exchange program allows the customer to make a lens exchange without returning the original lens. Simply contact Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products with the new parameters and Rx, and we will process a new lens as a no-charge remake as long it is within the 120-day warranty period. Discard unwanted lenses—hassle free! Note that any defective lens claims will continue to require that lenses be returned to Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products to receive full credit. See bottom of page for return instructions.
- All Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products lenses are custom-manufactured (made to order). All single lens orders carry a full (100%) 120-day warranty that provides for unlimited exchanges and patient cancellation. Cancellations beyond 120 days from the original lens order will not be credited to the account. Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products may, at its discretion, void the warranty on any lens order. The customer will be clearly informed before placing the order that the warranty is void.
- Warranty Overview – 120-day unlimited exchanges, 100% cancellation privilege on all lenses with the exception of all enhancement and prosthetic tints which are 1-free exchange. Subsequent orders to receive a 50% discount, 50% credit due on canceled fits.
- Multipacks, specifically 3-pack upgrades, 5-pack upgrades, 4-packs, and 6-packs are non-warranted.
- Zenlens® & Zen™RC carry a full (100%) 120-day warranty that provides for unlimited exchanges and cancellations at no charge with no hidden fees.
- All diagnostic (Dx) sets and solutions are non-returnable and non-warranted.
- Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products strives to manufacture all lenses (clear and visi-tint materials) within 3-5 business days of order. Please allow 3-5 additional business days to process lenses with enhancement and prosthetic tints.
- All Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products lenses are guaranteed to meet all specifications for labeled parameters and to be free from manufacturing defects. Upon receipt of product, Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products will inspect it for the reason stated. If the lens is found to be defective, you will receive the appropriate credit. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of all returned products. Proof of delivery is also the responsibility of the customer.
- Payment terms are net 30 days of statement. Credit memos will appear on monthly statements. Past due balances will incur a 1.5% monthly finance charge and may be placed on credit hold.
- All orders ship prepaid and F.O.B. from Bausch + Lomb Specialty Vision Products.
- Shipping charges are subject to change without notice.
- EZ-Exchange – No need to return lenses. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-253-3669 or email@example.com to order a no charge remake.
- Defective Claims – Contact Customer Service at 1-800-253-3669 or firstname.lastname@example.org for notification of the issue in advance of lens return. Return defective lenses in their original vials, along with the original invoice, to:
Bausch + Lomb
Specialty Vision Products
Attn: Customer Service
6 Lancaster Parkway
Lancaster, NY 14086